Redmond Reams, Ph.D., has provided psychotherapy for more than 35 years. He is or has been on adjunct faculty at the Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU) Division of Child Psychiatry, Portland State University (PSU) Graduate Certificate Program in Infant/Toddler Mental Health, and the Psychology faculties of Texas A&M University and Pacific University Graduate School of Professional Psychology.
Dr. Reams earned his postgraduate diploma in Infant Mental Health from the London School of Infant Mental Health at Denver in 2001, Oregon psychology license in 1990, and Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Washington in 1987.
Dr. Reams has drawn on extensive professional and academic experience to:
- Win 10 grants totaling more than $1.1 million
- Publish 12 professional papers
- Present 20 papers at professional conferences
- Conduct more than 60 training programs to professional, paraprofessional, and lay audiences
Dr. Reams is a professional member of the:
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Oregon Psychological Association (OPA)
- ZERO TO THREE
- World Association for Infant Mental Health (WAIMH)
- Oregon Association for Infant Mental Health, where he served as president from 2009-2010 and 2015-2017
- Oregon Psychoanalytic Center (OPC)
Dr. Reams gladly accepts:
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield
- United Behavioral Health/OPTUM
- Magellan Health Services
- Oregon Health Plan “open cards”
Dr. Reams charges $170 for a 50-minute session and is willing to bill insurance for his clients. Payments should be made at each session or at each month’s first session. He accepts Visa, MasterCard, checks, and cash.